domingo, 14 de marzo de 2010

Chiodos (2)

Chiodos - Bone Palace Ballet (2007)





TRACK LIST:

1. Is It Progression If A Cannibal Uses Fork
2. Lexington. (Joey Pea-Pot With A Monkey Face)
3. Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
4. A Letter For Janelle
5. I Didn´t Say I Was Powerful, I Say That I Was A Wizard
6. Theet The Size Of Piano Keys
7. Life Is Perception Of Your Own Reality
8. If I Cut My Hair, Hawaii Will Sink
9. Intensity In Ten Cities
10. The Undertaker´s Thirst For Revenge Is Unquenchables

Download/Descargar: www.mediafire.com/?2znmjgzcgfh



Chiodos - All´s Well That Ends Well (2005)
TRACK LIST:
1. Prelude
2. All Nerieds Beware
3. One Day Woman Will Become Monsters
4. Expired In Goreville
5. Baby You wouldn´t Last A Minute On The Creek
6. Word Best Friend Become Redifined
7. Interlude pt. 1
8. There´s No Pinguins In Alaska
9. Interlude pt. 2
10. Were Gonna Have Us A Campagne
11. No Hardcore Dacing n The Living Room
12. Who´s Sandie Jenkins
13. To Trixi And Reptile Thanks For Everything

Download/Descargar: www.mediafire.com/?2znmjgzcgfh

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario